High Pressure Airless Spraying Machine
High-pressure airless spray gun, air-assisted spray gun and portable electrostatic spray gun. Air spraying gun has low spraying efficiency (about 30%) and high-pressure airless gun wastes paint. The common feature of both is that the environmental pollution is serious, so they have been and are being replaced by Air-assisted Spraying Gun and portable electrostatic spraying gun. For example, Caterpillar (CAT), the world's first construction machinery company, uses Air-assisted Spraying Gun for spraying, and portable electrostatic spraying gun for thin panel panels such as engine hood. Coating equipment for construction machinery generally adopts more advanced water rotary spraying room. Small and medium-sized components can also be used in water curtain spraying room or non-pump spraying room, the former has advanced performance, the latter is economical, convenient and practical. Because the whole machine and parts of construction machinery are heavy and the heat capacity is large, the drying method of the anti-rust coating is usually hot air convection with uniform baking. Heat sources can be adapted to local conditions, such as steam, electricity, light diesel, natural gas and liquefied petroleum gas.
Motor assembly line
Parts Motor Assembly Line
(1) Painting process: DISTRESS damage treatment; SAP STAIN village color repair; SMOOTH COAT primer (1); REL STAIN primer (2); WASH COAT cementing; SANDING sanding; GLAZE wiping; SEALER primer; SANDING sanding; SPATTER spraying point; DRY BRUSH dry brushing; COW TAIL oxtail; FIRSTOP COAT; BREARWALL FILL ash Wax; SANGING sanding; PAD STAIN patting; SHADING modification; TOP COAT topcoat (2). (2) Painting process description 1. Distress damage treatment purpose: the effect of antique treatment on the appearance of new furniture products by appliances painting line: (1) Continuous damage treatment is the easiest to operate, it will not affect the painting and design of products too much; (2) Strict reference to the damage effect of color plate samples on products; (3) Attention should be paid to cracking. Damage patterns and actions of employees in bad treatment; 4) damage treatment of edges and corners is very important in any damage treatment, and the softness of the contusion determines the severity of the product damage; (5) all damage (wormholes, file marks, loose knocks, stone knocks, etc., should be evenly distributed on the product surface and the edge of the product).
2. SAP STAIN wood color (red and green) purpose: Unify the wood color, make the product more coordinated in the overall effect and color. SAP STAIN is generally used for light-colored wood to make it close to the overall color and neutralize any abnormal wood color; 2) when SAP STAIN is made, 50% of the staff's time will be spent on observation, and then the other half of the time will be used for spraying on the product; 3) solid wood color repair is basically a judgment process, so as to keep the staff in the position of color repair as far as possible. Fourthly, incorrect spraying will lead to greater color difference and blurred color of a product, which makes it feel wrong. Therefore, requiring employees to develop good habits will help to make the product painting meet the requirements.
3. SMOOTHCOAT dye base colour purpose: To improve the clarity and transparency of the product. It is most important to pay attention to the consistency of coloring in the spraying process. In order to ensure the consistency of painting, 2-3 people are mostly used to operate the spraying on the painting production line. Measures should be taken to ensure the consistency of spraying as far as possible. Third, the operation must be in accordance with the confirmed layer color plate.
4. REL STAIN Pigment Background Purpose: To increase the depth effect and excellent transparency effect of the product. Attention should be paid to the overall effect of bottom coloring, uniform spraying of personnel, and the operation of stratified palette confirmed by comparison.
5. End sealing purpose: to make the end of the product clear and uniform painting effect. In order to achieve the clear effect of wood grain, glue or primer should be applied on the end face and the end texture of the product after milling; and in order to prevent excessive spraying, or it will affect the clarity of wood grain and make the soft wood (pine and maple) not fully absorb the eraser;
6. WASH COAT surface cementing purpose: to seal the background color and prepare for the next process, stabilize the product material fibers and conduits. This link still needs continuous spraying and uniform spraying; 2. Don't neglect the blackened wood grain (especially soft wood) to write spraying; 3. In order to make the glued products fully absorb the wiping agent, the viscosity of the glue should be adjusted according to the change of temperature and humidity; 4. Carefully check the spraying degree of the glue to make it conform to grinding. The product after grinding can fully absorb the requirement of wiping agent; _The density of wood surface tissue is uneven, and the wiping coloring will produce uneven pretreatment.
7. The purpose of SANDING bonding grinding is to provide good effect for polishing. (1) The plane is the easiest to grind and polish, so their grinding effect is the best, and the traces of rough edges left in the milling shape of products need to be grinded and polished properly. (2) The bonding grinding is very important, because it decides to form a smooth coating from the first step to the last. During the whole process of film grinding, there should be enough staff in line to perform the grinding work. If the grinding work is perfunctory, it will not only affect the color, but also make the sprayed primer look rough.
8. INERT Brush Filler Purpose: To provide a clear and uniform coating for wiping. This step requires the selected area to absorb the filler adequately and not make the product black or dirty in subsequent wiping; 2) the filler is only used in the designated area, inadvertent spraying will cause unnecessary trouble without using the filler and parts;
9. GLAZE Wipe Purpose: According to the color plate and filling wood ducts, showing the effect of wood grain. (1) Wipe to a certain extent to prevent leakage and whitening, such as